Brimbank City Council offers an extensive immunisation program to the community.
We deliver the following vaccination programs:
- Childhood vaccine schedule – for children aged betweeen 2 months to 4 years old
- Flu vaccine program for 6 month – 5 year old children, medically at risk individuals and the elderly community
- Whooping cough vaccine to expecting mothers
- Catch up programs – we can assess overseas immunisations given to children and get your child up to date with the Australian Immunisation Schedule. If your child has received vaccinations overseas, please submit an online enquiry with us using the link provided: https://www.brimbank.vic.gov.au/overseas-immunisation-enquiry
- School immunisations – schools within the Brimbank municipality are visited throughout the year to have injections administered to students in Years 7 and 10. If your child has not received vaccinations while in Year 7 or 10, please make contact with us today.
Feel free to visit us for eligible vaccinations at one of our immunisation venues below:
- St Albans (14 Nov, 12 Dec)
- Sunshine West (9 Nov, 14 Dec)
- Derrimut (21 Nov, 19 Dec)
- Sydenham (15 Nov, 20 Dec)
- Keilor (23 Nov, no December session running)
Vaccinations under the National Immunisation Program are free and we do not charge consultation fees.
We prioritise the wellbeing of our clients and ask that if you are feeling unwell that you stay at home and make another booking.
To see where our team will be and when, you may view our calendar here: www.brimbank.vic.gov.au/health-family-and-support/immunisation
To book an appointment visit: https://portal.cirv.vic.gov.au/
First time users will need to create an account for first time use and then can login to book future appointments.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at one of our future immunisation sessions.