Have your say on Brimbank Council’s draft strategy to guide housing growth and development to meet Brimbank’s future housing needs.
Council endorsed the Draft Brimbank Housing and Neighbourhood Character Strategy for community consultation at the 17 October Council Meeting.
Council’s draft strategy includes a vision for Brimbank to be a city of green, connected and diverse neighbourhoods, offering a range of high quality, sustainable housing choices for everyone at every stage of their life by 2041.
We’re seeking community feedback to 13 December 2023 on the draft strategy. The community can learn more about the draft strategy by attending one of our drop-in sessions, or by visiting Council’s Your Say webpage.
Please RSVP to attend a drop-in session:
- Sydenham Library, Wednesday 1 November 2023, 5:30–7:30pm
- St Albans Library, Thursday 2 November 2023, 5:30–7:30pm
- Sunshine Library, Saturday 4 November 2023, 10am–1pm
- Deer Park Library, Thursday 9 November 2023, 5–7pm
- Keilor Library, Saturday 11 November 2023, 1:30–3:30pm
- Sunshine Library, Thursday 30 November 2023, 5:30–7:30pm
For more information, to RSVP, and to provide your feedback, please visit Council’s Your Say page: yoursay.brimbank.vic.gov.au